As a 30 year resident/Realtor in Carderock Springs, Mary Lou has sold many homes in Carderock. Here some of the reasons buyers choose to live in Carderock:
- Its schools, Carderock Elementary, Pyle Middle and Whitman High are highly rated.
- A community swim and tennis club provides activities and a clubhouse for gatherings all year.
- A citizens association that brings residents together for information meetings, pot luck dinners, and in 2015 a house tour. CSCA honors its newcomers at an annual community dinner.
- A unified architectural look and absence of tear-downs and "McMansions."
- Prestige of being listed on the National Register of Historic Places
Mary Lou loves to garden. She puts her knowledge to good use assisting buyers on plants and landscape design for their new home, and advising sellers on creating curb appeal.