As a 30 year resident/Realtor in Carderock Springs, Mary Lou has sold many homes in the community. Here some of the reasons buyers choose to live in Carderock:
- Its schools Carderock Elementary, Pyle Middle and Whitman High are highly rated.
- A community swim and tennis club that provides activities around the pool and tennis courts in summer and a clubhouse for gatherings all year.
- A unified architectural look and absence of tear-downs and "McMansions."
- Prestige of being listed on the National Register of Historic Places
- A citizens association (CSCA) that brings residents together for information meetings, pot-luck dinners, and celebrations. They honor their newcomers at an annual community dinner, this year September 19th, and will also host a community house tour June 7th.
Mary Lou loves to garden. She puts her knowledge to good use assisting buyers on plants and landscape design for their new home, and advising sellers on creating curb appeal.